Trusts are the most versatile, adaptable means of managing personal and family assets. Trusts preserve wealth for future generations and minimize tax liability in the process. Together with your tax and legal advisors, our Trust Department professionals will be glad to help you explore the many options available to you.
Our Personal Trust Services include the following:
- Assisting you in the review and analysis of your existing will, trust agreement and power of attorney documents
- Providing specific recommendations to ensure that your estate plan meets your wishes and provides financial security for you and your family
- Recommending strategies to minimize estate and income taxes
- Structuring your estate to avoid the probate process, reducing estate administration expenses and keeping your family affairs private and confidential
- Arranging for the preparation of all necessary estate and income tax returns
- Acting as an objective and reliable resource for investment and financial advice
Please continue for additional information.
Investments are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the bank, are not FDIC insured, not insured by any Federal government agency, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal.